E-Twow is the most economical vehicle in history. Power consumption is only 6.15W/km (with the led lights turned on) at 20km/h speed with cruise control function turned on, wind less than 10km/h and a load of 75kg. For example light position in regular car consumes 5W/h.
Another example: with a load of 75kg on a E-Twow scooter the consumption is less than a 746W for 100km (1 horsepower is equivalent to 746 watts). And as a joke we can say that is 12 times less economical than a horse.
E-Twow is an incredible fusion of a classic scooter with the performance of an electric motorized scooter.
It has all the advantages in an unique scooter:
- zero emisions
- zero fuel
- zero polution
- zero friction
- zero compromises
- Easy to handle
- Easy to use
- Easy to fold
- Easy to transport
The main functions are as below:
- The most economical vehicle in history.
- System: uses the KERS (kinetic energy recover system) by regenerative braking , for this reason the range was increased 60% or more. And this system is also used in Fomula 1 competition and hasn’t been used in scooters yet.
- Weight: only 10.5Kg, which is the lightest electric scooter in the industry.
- Brake: it use magnetic brake (without any friction), and it is very smooth, safe and comfortable.
- Brushless DC motor is on the front inside the airless tyre which is the China military technology.
- LED light sensor for the screen and light, which will be automatically on when the light is poor.
- Fully portable: can be fully folded and carried easily, the whole folding systems nobody has been using till now (patent).
- Very easy to operate and maintain.
- Airless front tyre, which is the technology used in the automobile industry. Rear tyre also uses the special material. And other factories are still using the normal rubber tyre. The rubber tyre which has less shock absorbing and also will explode if the tyre is too hot. It’s the physical property of rubber.
- The whole scooter uses the shock absorber to make the driving safer.
- Cruise control: you can set up the speed as you want during the driving, and the scooter will start moving on the same speed afterwards. You can switch the function off easily as well.
- Speed limitation: many countries have the speed limitation. Once the data is set up, the motor will become functional and the scooter won’t exceed the speed. And it can be switched off as well.
- Zero start: slide the scooter a little bit manually and then the engine will start automatically.
E-Twow has two large 200 mm (7 7.8in)wheels, an adjustable height handlebars, a rear foot brake for emergencies and a shock absorber wheels.
But that’s not all, E-Twow’s electric power takes you farther, faster, and easier. Go wherever you want in one swift motion do to it’s overall motorization composed of a brushless motor, electronic controls and a lithium ion battery.
It’s an ecological, economical and practical way to get around.
Tired of traffic jams when you go to work? With the E-Twow, you can avoid traffic problems by riding it on the sidewalks and respecting the speed limit, in bike lanes, or on private streets. Plus, you’ll save time because this mode of transport lets you take more direct routes to your destination: you won’t have to rely on one way streets anymore.
Since it is compact and lightweight, you can easily take it on public transportation. When folded, it is almost unnoticeable and takes less space than a folded stroller.
E-Twow is the best solution when you are going to the bank or postal office, bakery or to the market, without taking the car and having to look for a place to park.
E-Twow is the best choice when you travel on weekend trips to New York, Rome, Paris, London. When you get off from public transportation, all you have to do is unfold your E-Twow scooter, and your visit begins. No bus, taxi, or tram, you don’t have to rely on anyone and you’re free to take off and visit all your destination’s interesting sites. Getting about 35 to 40 km (22-25mi) distance per charge, you’ll be able to get the most of your visit like never before! It’s a good way to go to exhibitions, concerts, covering more distance without getting tired of walking.
When you travel by car you don’t need to bring your bike anymore. It’s so compact that it easily fits in your car trunk. Once you get to your destination, it lets you easily get to the beach or the swimming pool, to go to the nearby shops, or to ride along the seashore.
If you haven’t kept a close eye on your battery level, don’t panic! While most electric scooters end up in your arms once the battery dies, E-Twow is designed to let you use it like a classic adult scooter.
Never deal with flat tires
These tires being 5 times smaller than a normal bicycle tire, the probability of having a flat tire is also 5 times higher. For instance, if you are running out of battery and you have a flat tire you can not use it as a normal scooter. Don’t worry about flat tires with E-Twow scooter. E-Twow tires never-flat, shock absorbing tires require exactly zero maintenance. The tires are made with a military technology.
Never mess with chains
If you have a bike, you are familiar with having chain grease on your clothes or your hands when it derails. With E-Twow scooter you have no chains, no gears, no noisy internal combustion engine — just a clean, quiet, gearless and maintenance free hub motor.
Who can use E-Twow scooter?
With a simple design you don’t need a lot of training to manage it. Controlling is very simple and quick. E-Twow is an electric scooter for everyone: people who are short or tall, men or women – the only requirement is being at least 18 years old.
E-Twow is a best solution:
- For those who don’t have time to waste on public transportation or for those who want to combine public transportation with a scooter
- For those who want to take control of their time on the road, no matter what time they leave
- For those who want to leave their car behind but don’t want to get to their destination all sweaty
- For those who want to take the most direct routes without any constraints
- For the curious, who like to take their time to stroll and look around instead of seeing only the exhaust fumes from the car in front of them
- For those who are tired of carrying their bikes and other things weighing more than 15 kg (33lbs)
- For lazy people who don’t like to pedal or run, but want to have fresh air
- For those who don’t want to burden themselves or complicate their lives
- For those who prefer the simplicity and discretion of powerful machines
- For those who would like to get around as if they’re on a cloud: in fluidity and silence
E-twow has features similar to a car like cruise control, adaptive lights, temperature, led lights or horn.
E-Twow has the features of a well-made classic scooter: an aluminium frame, two large wheels, an adjustable handlebar, a platform, and a rear shock absorber that absorbs bumps in the road to make your ride more comfortable. E-Twow’s strength is that it uses the technology of a competitive electric scooter.
With an aluminium frame and the optimization of its size, everything was considered to minimize its weight without sacrificing comfort or security: at less than 10.5 kg (23lbs), E-Twow is the lightest on the market and allows you to easily carry it up and down the stairs or around a store.
When folded, it’s size (94.5 x 30 x 13.5cm / 37×11.8×5.3in) makes it very easy to carry and store (for example under a desk, in a suitcase or in a locker), and it is virtually unnoticeable at your feet or under the seats on a bus or train.
Shock absorbing, anti-noise system:
You are assured riding comfort because of a spring shock absorber located under the platform. It is linked to the actual wheel rubber and is designed to absorb vibrations from rough sidewalks and to reduce the noise from friction.
Large mud guards:
Efficient front and back mud guards allow you to use it on wet surfaces by making sure you are well protected from splashing water and mud.
An adjustable handlebar:
The handlebar height can be adjusted in two fixed positions.
A super-fast folding system:
To carry E-Twow, you can fold it up with one click of the lever on the platform. This is very useful if you have to carry E-Twow upstairs or into a building, etc. When you want to go, all you have to do is click the lever again, unfold it, and be on your way.
Folding it completely (handle, handlebar) can also be done in 3 fast steps: the handles, the handlebar height, and the platform.
Completely digital display:
This allows you to take advantage of all the information you may need. You can see your total riding distance, how far you’ve travelled since the last time you reset it to zero, your speed, the battery level, and as a bonus, it shows the time and temperature.
E-Twow’s design, it’s weight distribution, and it’s structure allows it to be naturally very stable and easy to control even for a person who has never ridden a scooter. This equilibrium is also seen in its parked position.
A standard feature of the E-Twow scooter is the double braking system. The regular handle brake is an electronic motor brake: the more force you apply, the more powerful it brakes. E-Twow also has a rear foot brake that triggers the motor brake immediately in addition to a friction brake on the back wheel. So whatever the situation is, if the first system is deactivated you can still use the foot brake.
The electronic brake activates energy recovery.
When the battery is completely dead, it’s very easy to use E-Twow as a classic scooter. In this case, you’ll have to use the foot brake.
E-Twow is equipped with a lighting system made up of 6 powerful white LEDs.
Because we share the road with other users (pedestrians, rollers, dogs, etc.), E-Twow has a horn on the handlebar.
Integrated in the front wheel, there is a brushless customisable DC motor. You will definitely appreciate the nearly noiseless motor.
The E-Twow electric scooter is equipped with a 6.5Ah or 8.5Ah Lithium-Ion battery which slides right into the platform structure. It is protected from shocks and humidity by an airtight hood attached to the scooter’s frame. The battery has a life of about 40km (25mi) . The battery’s life depends on the riding style, the rider’s body type, and the amount of elevation change. Also E-Twow scooter is designed to compensate for some of these effects by recovering energy while stopped. The more you brake, the more energy you recover (up to 10%).
Driving your E-Twow is done by 2 thumb actions – to accelerate and to brake. You accelerate with the right thumb. The more pressure you apply, the faster you go. You can go up to 35 km/h (21mph) with E-Twow Booster. However, we remind you that riding scooters on sidewalks is limited to 6 km/h (3mph).
Rate of charging the battery:
The battery can be fully charged between 1.5-2 hours. It gets the charge from a standard electrical outlet with the compact charger.
E-Twow scooters has one year limited warranty on the product and parts and 6 months for battery or 3000km (1865mi) whatever comes first.
At the end of production, an independent factory expert inspects the E-Twow scooter to make sure it is compliant with the conditions of contract.
Being an actual user:
The best way to satisfy our customers is to be our own customer and use our products daily. We test them in real conditions to validate our promises to our customers and identify situations that our client can meet in use. You’ll find our suggestions in the notice delivered with your E-Twow scooter. For instance do NOT submerge it in more than 3 cm of water, use it for freestyle riding, take it apart, cut it, or modify any of its original parts.
Please understand that not respecting these recommendations indeed cancels the contractual guarantee.
Feedback from our customers:
We expect our customers to share their experiences and let us know what they’d like to see changed in the evolution of our product.